Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You're it..

1. Were you named after anyone? Well I am not sure of my first name but my middle name is after my Grandma Tuning.

2. When was the last time you cried? Not sure..

3.Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. When I'm in a hurry it gets a little sloppy.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

5. Do you have kids? Yes, Clay almost 10! And Michayla 7 yrs.

6. If you where another person would you be friends with you? Yes

7.Do you use sarcasm a lot? Probably too much.

8.Do you still have your tonsils? No.

9. Would you bungee jump? Yes, I hope to for my B-day this year!

10. What is your favorite cereal? Raisin Nut Bran

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Don't wear shoes, just boots

12. Do you think you are strong? Sometimes too much

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Teeth

15. Red or Pink? Pink.

16. What is the thing you like least about yourself? We don't have time for all of those details.. :)

17. Who do you miss the most? My grandpa.

18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans, blue Fat Baby boots.

19.Have you ever re-gifted? Yes.

20. What are you listening to right now? WOW Country radio on the internet.

21.If you were a crayon what color would you be? Blue.

22. Favorite smell? A lot of Scentsy scents, too many to list.

23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Clay this morning

24.Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's my best friend!

25. Favorite sports to watch? PBR.

26. Favorite Food? Mexican.

27. Scary movies or happy endings? Both.

28. Last movie I watched? I can't remember the name, something with Jamie Fox in it about the Saudi people.

29. What color shirt? White.

30. Summer or winter? Summer, camping.

31. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

32. Favorite dessert? Ice cream.

33. What book are you reading now? Not reading currently.

34. What did you watch on TV last night? The Hills.

35. Favorite sound? Laughter.

37. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Hawaii

38. Do you have a special talent? Don't think so.

39.Where were you born? Douglas, Wyoming

Now I tag Cassie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious!?! I was thinking we should go to Disney Land for your 29th birthday.