What I have realized is that I am who I am! As I am approaching 30 years old, I have always been and probably will continue to always be the exact way I have always been. I don't fluctuate on my beliefs, or my character! I definately won't change myself just because it doesn't suit the way other's might think I should be. I am not perfect, nor is the way I do things the way each and every person should do things, but it works for me. It works the same way for how other's live their lives.
I think that I try to keep my guard up so that I don't allow people to get to me. It's been said that some people can't talk to me because if it's not what I want to hear than I don't want to hear it. I believe in some certain situations that is true, I think we are all like that some time or another.
Here are my thoughts, I am who I am, I have quite a few friends who I believe admire the fact that I am a no B.S. kind of person. I have to say, if some of my characters or ways of being aren't liked, then please do us both a favor and don't bother trying to be part of my life.
I have learned through many trials and tribulations that all I need is the love and support from my husband and kids. And in talking with Mick last night about certain events that have happened this weekend, he loves me and doesn't have a problem talking to me, even if I don't want to hear what he has to say! So in saying that, it doesn't really matter to me what other's who might have a problem with me think. He doesn't judge me, he just accepts me for who I am.
Kind of interesting to know that someone with whom I have been with for 13 years is able to do that but other's whom I have known my whole life can't!!
1 comment:
Sorry you are having a hard time. Love you.
Post a Comment