Ok, so I have been looking for my camera cord to attach to the computer. I have the pictures all on the camera, I just need the cord to down load them.. So it's kind of like the saying goes after you are done playing hide and seek, "Come out, come out where ever you are!" I am starting to lose my patience.. So I am sorry my posts are so dull, I will go through a few more boxes to see if I can find it. I thought I put all of the office stuff in just a few boxes, I have already looked through them all.. Hope I find it soon, I have some great photos to share..
2 comments:
You can always take your card from your camera to Wal Mart and make a CD, or just bring it here and use my printer!
Ummmm...maybe Ashlynn miss placed it for you. I remember seeing her at your desk. I'll ask her :o)
Post a Comment