

We've been thinking of someplace to go for our Anniversary. After racking our brains for someplace we haven't been to that will be fun yet romantic, we have decided to go here. We are going for 3 days. We are very excited to have a "get a way" weekend.. Mick is going to experience this for the first time. We get 60 minutes to relax. He hasn't done this before, so it should be a great first.
We have always wanted to go to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar so we are going to do that on Friday night. For Dinner on Sat night I think we will try this place. I think I have a lot planned for 2 days, but it should be fun for us, the drive will be the longest, there and back, but hopefully we can stop in Idaho Falls on our way home and see our friends that moved their last summer. They had a baby in Feb, so we need to see them.
I am very excited to be going, although the temp says it's only 30 some degrees in Jackson Hole, hopefully in a few weeks the temp will come up.
That's it for now, lots going on, work, school, baseball, 4-H it just never stops!
1 comment:
how fun! I'm so happy for you two to go have a great weekend together!!
Post a Comment