It is so funny, Mick was really excited to go hunting this morning. And as I sit here typing it's 5am! What? I find it interesting, I ask Mick the night before, "Do you have everything together so you aren't waking me up in the morning to ask me some dumb question like where your socks are?" Of course he always answers that with, "Oh yea, it's all together, I am good." When in reality we all know that can never be true. Where would these guys be without their wives? They would stink, be dirty and have holes in their socks & underwear.. :)
So as I am laying there, I hear him whisper, "Hey Annie, where's my wool socks?" I sit up look at the clock and it says 4:45 AM, ahh, there goes sleeping in! Of course whenever Mick can't find anything he says it's because I have put it somewhere and haven't told him where.. He's just too funny! I of course know exactly where his socks are, not that I wear them but I remember where he put them the day we moved in here, along with most of the other things he put some place saying he'll know right where he put it when it comes to looking for it in the future, yea right... He's very forgetful...
Anyhow they load up the truck and are excited to be gettin' on the road! I gave them my old camera to take pictures with, which I hope they get some good one's. Clay is a little oblivious to exactly what entails this hunting trip, but he thinks he's a little big for his britches. It's going to be cold, rainy, wet and honestly I am glad I didn't go on this first outing. They have made a blind on this pond that they are hunting and I think are taking the heater to sit around. I hope Tess works really well for Mick today, but we are all expecting her to be a little nervous being her first day of the actual shooting!!
Can't wait! I'll see if they take any pictures that I might be able to post in the next few days..
**Just a question? Do people read your blog anonymously? I have always wanted to just ask, if you read about my families life, why not add me to yours and I'll add you to mine.. I know there are some people out there reading mine, but don't want me to know? Well I hope we are interesting to you, would be more than happy to add you even if we don't speak on regular terms!!! You know who you are!! :)
3 comments:
Oh, the 5 am "do you know where my blank is" question. We have ALL been there! I hope they don't get snowed on- WHAT is up with that? Stay warm today!
Can't wait to hear about the hunting trip. I think dad was just as excited as Clay last night. You couldn't wipe the grin off his face.
Heath is the worst for asking me where HE puts something, the guy forgets keys, sunglasses, coats, and wallets weekly!
Post a Comment