We had a great weekend. Mick, Clay, my dad and Tessa had a great hunt on Sat morning. They shot 7 ducks. Clay shot 1 duck and what he thought was a Quail but ended up being a tweety bird, oh well atleast he shot it. The camera that I gave them didn't work, and I totally forgot to take a picture of them with their earnings when we got home. Mick said Tessa did awesome and he can't wait to go again, so much easier when you have a dog to swim after the birds than yourself.
Friday night after work we went and picked up my wedding ring from Jarrods. I dropped it off to have the prongs around my solitaire redone, they were looking a little worn and I am always affraid of losing it. It's once again beautiful!! Then we went to dinner at JB's, it's been a while since we had eaten out.
Sat I took the truck and got the monthly maintenance done, change oil, rotate/balance tires and a good washing. Sis and I met my mom at the Rehab Facility where my Grannie is. It's here in Meridian, so it's going to be real easy to go and visit. She looks good, and is getting better. She just needs a little drive behind her to get her out of there!
We went back and picked Mick up from hunting and headed home to do some much needed cleaning inside and out. My vacuum belt had been broken for a week and there was all sorts of wood chips and dirt all over the entry, so I needed to vacuum like crazy, and then there was the Barn. My horse Goldie for some reason likes to poop inside the barn instead of in the run outside. So everyday I have a wheelbarrow full to get out of there. Then we needed to fix the feeder for the pigs and just do some clean up outside before the really bad weather hits. The flies around our place are just feroucious, I can't stand them. They hang out on the screen door ready to fly into the back porch when you open the door. Anyone else annoyed with them like me?? I swear we killed 10 yesterday... I wish it would hurry up and really freeze to get rid of them for good.
Sunday I went to lunch with my best pal Laura. We had such an awesome day together. We always have fun, she knows me inside and out and we are just able to talk freely about anything and everything. We went to the mall to buy some much needed makeup from Macy's. I love hanging out with that girl. Her and Zach are looking at buying a house, so we went house hunting yesterday. She wants a house remotely close to me for when she has that baby one day, I can be close to help her and I am sure babysitting is in the mix too..
I came home to Mick making Fajitas with his Duck meat. Oh my gosh, it was delicious! He soaked it in some Teryiaki marinate and it really just tasted like elk or chicken, couldn't even taste the difference. Once again, Mick did a great job of cooking!
This morning I dropped Mick off to get the air compressor and start that thing he does in the fall of blowing out sprinklers. He has about 500 contracted residence he is doing them for this year through his contacts and his buddy George. If you need yours done, just let me know, I'll pass the info onto him.
Have a great week~
1 comment:
Hey Andrea,
Sounds like you guys are busy! Tell Clay congratulations on his two birds :) We hope to see you next time we are in town.
Rian
Post a Comment