Firday evening we went to the Linder Farms pumpkin patch, we have done this w/ my sister and her family, we enjoy it. The pumpkins weren't as good as I thought from last year, but we managed to find 4 that suited us just fine. This is the only picture I got before my camera batteries died, good thing Amanda got some better one's.

Sat I worked, which I don't mind working on Sat, they are such easy laid back days, don't get me wrong, they are very busy, but their aren't any surgerys so that makes the day so much easier.. Mick did a few sprinkler blowouts then came home to do some yard work around here. I forgot how nice the yard looks when it is mowed.. We visited Mick's folk's then came home.
Sunday Mick and Clay went hunting, Sis went to church with my sister and I sat with my Grannie at the Rehab Facility she is in. She looks great! I am so glad that she has pulled out of all this ok. She's not 100%, still has problems eating a lot, is getting fed through a stint in her stomach, and can't walk without help. BUT, she is on the road to recovery. I hope that she gets her strength back so that she can have Thanksgiving dinner with us next month. I enjoyed sitting with her, we talked about dogs, recipies, kids, grandpa, and then I got her out of that stuffy ol' room and we strolled the halls in her wheel chair. I'm praying for you Grannie, you can do it, I know you can... Mick and Clay got done hunting and stopped by to see Grannie, then we met up w/ Amanda to get Michayla back and headed home.
It was such a nice day that I had to get the horse out and ride. The kids weren't able to ride the other day when I rode, but they were up on the fence anticipating the opportunity to get to ride. Goldie is an awesome horse, you can do anything on her. She has such a soft mouth to her that you just pick up the reins and she will move anyway you want her to. I love riding her! Here's a few pictures:



Michayla took the one of me, she didn't know how to zoom out, so it's not the best. Mick and Clay went with my friend Billy to get hay. We just did some clean up in the barn and house and then did the never ending laundry and baths before the school week started again.
I took some pictures of the pigs, they are growing so fast. Wilbur is the bigger one and Charlotte is Amanda/Jason & my mom/dad's pig.. Aren't they cute...


I can't wait for next spring/summer. Michayla will be old enough to be in 4H, and she is expressing that she wants to show sheep, and they are so much easier than when I showed that I don't have a problem with it. Clay will show a pig again, I think at both Fairs this year.. Can't wait.
Well I didn't get to vaccum yesterday so I better get on it. Have a great week!!
1 comment:
Our little piggy looks so cute! We really need to come over and see her...and you too.
Thanks for going to the pp with us. Yes, when are we going to carve? And are you trick or treating with us? Are the kids trick or treating this year?e
Post a Comment