Monday, October 20, 2008

Another great Craigslist find..

Two posts in one day, I promise it's good. :)

Before we moved here, I had a western couch that I bought from RC Willey just sitting in the garage. Thinking that I wouldn't ever need it again, I sold it, very cheap I might add during one of our garage sales.
After we moved in here I was bummed because we had 2 living rooms, the main living room got our furniture and flat screen TV. While the other got the old TV and no furniture. That is where the kids always watch TV and have been asking if we are going to get furniture for them to sit on instead of the floor.
I have been scouring Craigslist for a nice couch at a reasonable price, and well, I happened upon it today!
I was so excited to see that it was just like my old couch from RC Willey, and BONUS it had a chair and ottoman with it. The only bummer was it was in Mtn Home, Oh well, I called her and she told me where she lived. So the kids and I loaded up in the truck and were off to Mtn. Home.
Very very reasonable price, I almost felt bad that she was practically giving them away, because I know how much they cost brand new. The bottom mesh stuff is ripped open, but oh well we just cut it off, after the picture was taken of course. But it's in great condition otherwise, the color isn't faded on the couch and chair, it is a little on the ottoman, but I once again think I found another great Craigslist find!!! I wonder how we were able to find such great deals before Craigslist? We probably didn't.. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was a steal! They look great in your livingroom and the kids looked so much more comfortable. ;o)