Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Tully Farm

That's what I am calling it these days, the Tully Farm..
~I absolutelty love living here!


The Cats: Chloe & Laci
Mick's crazy ball carrying dog: Tessa



~I love all of the interesting animals that we see: owl's, crane's, Eagle, fox, Duck/Geese, Cow's and Bulls, of course Horses, dogs and cats. A lot of different things..
The Bulls that are next to the horse pasture:

~I love the way you can see the sky change when the storm is coming in, or when the sun is shinning.
~I love the HUGE trees that surround our house and make it so "cool" during the summer.
~I love opening up the windows and smelling the fresh air that flows through.
~I love the fact that the dogs can run down to the end of the Hay field and are tuckered out by the time they have ran around and then back to the yard.
~I love that we have some great neighbor's, Mr & Mrs. Green feel like they are our grandparents.
~I love how peaceful it is out here. As long as it isn't 7 am or 5pm this is a pretty desolate road and it's nice to just sit and listen to the birds chirp.
The pretty horses
Goldie the best horse you can have:

~I love leaving my bedroom window open at night and hearing the horses neigh when they think it's time to get up in the morning to be fed.

Sadie riding around on the trailer that Mick is moving:

~Needless to say, it's fun out here. If you ever need a place to go when life's a little too hectic you are always welcome here. I welcome the hard labor that we have to put into this place to keep it looking good. And as we speak the weeds desperately need to be sprayed and pulled and the yard has probably grown 2 inches since I started typing.. It's great!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What about the mosquitoes, you didn't mention them in your pet list. :P

I love it out there too. I gotta bring Jake back out!