Anyhow, I wore a tank top to her game and by the time it was over I was really red, Mick too. He is not a farmer anymore.. We came home for just enough time to eat, Clay get in his uniform and out the door to his game..
WOW was it HOT. The game that was suppose to be done at 4 didn't start on time, so it ran an hour late. My mom, sis and I decided to go do some shopping in Kuna. My favorite store is called Under the Willow Tree. It has the cutest
Knick-knacks, and house decor and I want to buy so many things everytime I go in there. I have refrained for a while but really wanted to get a Star to hang in my kitchen window, and found the cutest one and had to get it.. My kitchen decor is almost complete. I want to find some cut outs of Stars that are sticky and put them on the wall above the cupboards and saw a very cute picture that says "country kitchen" on it there and would love to have it too. I dropped the hint to my mom because they give 20% off in your B-day month and I can't believe it but I will be the big 3-0 in just 2 1/2 wks.. So we'll see if she gets it or if I have to get it myself. ;)
Anyhow after the game was over we went to Shaun & Christina's house for a BBQ with them and the neighbors. It seems like this has become a Sat night ritual and one of our houses. But after being out in the sun all day long we were all beat and headed home around 10.
Sunday has been a very productive day. We got up early and headed to town so that Mick could buy the rest of his plants for his garden. We were caught in traffic when the HUGE bike rally was going on. It left from the Harley place on Overland and was seriously forever long. I bet there were 2-300 bikers. We came home and I started mowing the yard and Mick started planting. Before too long there were the bikers riding in front of our house.
I got the yard mowed and then the kids wanted to play in the water. Of course why the heck not. I should have joined in but didn't.. Mick worked hard on getting his garden all going. I really don't have a clue what he planted but it looks nice. I know we will have corn, that I am excited about!!
We are finally winding down on B-ball. Thank you lord. It's been interesting going here and there and everywhere all week long. We have enjoyed watching Michayla play for the first time, she is a natural. It's been great to see Clay advance from the little leagues up to the AAA, he'll be here for another year or two then onto the Majors.. I am sure we will be in this same rat race again next spring, and that's ok, the kids enjoy it therefore we do too..
I have an awesome tan going on and summer hasn't even hit, it's looking good.. :)Here's a few pictures from the fun weekend out in the sun!! Enjoy..
1 comment:
Where's the self portrait of you, I know you took one! ;o) Should I post it for you?!
Post a Comment