Sunday, December 21, 2008

X-mas card thank you's..

I just want to say thank you for all of the great Christmas cards we have gotten this year. We have recieved a ton and I really appreciate all the pictures and traditonal cards, they are all great!!

The winner for the Scentsy Bar drawing is Melissa!! More than likely Amanda may be dropping it off to you, but I will try to do it myself.. :)

It was a very busy weekend, but I need to get to bed so that I can go to work tomorrow, I work 10 hr days for the next 2 days, so I might not get to post about Michayla doing a terrific job in her Christmas singing Program at Amanda's church today until X-mas eve!! It was great, she really wants to be a singer when she grows up, too cute!

Till then......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo I am the winner! Thanks!