Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life..

I believe things happen for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go.
Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.
You believe lies, so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself.
Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can come together!

~Marilyn Monroe~


Doesn't that say so much? I think it's very true. I appreciate things that have happened in the past, they definitely make me look to the better in the future. I know that people change, I hope that I have changed, I know I have. I believe that the things that have happened in the past have helped make me who I am today.

I have so much that I am proud of, so much that I am thankful for, and I have soo much to look forward to in the future. Next year will hold great things for my family!

Things that I love more with each passing year:

I love to see my kids turn another year older and all of the lessons I learn with each of my children. I love that my kids make me who I am.

I love that my husband is always supporting and encouraging me in everything I do. I appreciate him, for his effort and willingness to always provide for his family.

I love that I have a nice place to call home

I love that I have awesome family & friends, people who I can always count on at anytime, who don't judge and are always supportive.

I love that I am getting older. (Yes I did just say that) Most people don't like to get older, but I can't wait, in just 8 short, quick years it will be just Mick and I doing our thing together all the time and I can't wait!! We will be young parents of adults and I can't wait to get to explore this world with him..

I love that God has guided me in the right direction. I know that he is in control of my life rather I acknowledge it all the time, in my heart I know it. It's because of him that I am able to love all of these things in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that isn't really you guys on your header for the blog I think that would make a perfect family picture for you guys! You should do it!

Cassie said...

So, is it you guys? I'm leaning towards yes, oh do tell! I love that quote ;)