Monday, September 29, 2008

Scentsy...

As many of you already know, I am a Scentsy Consultant. I am approaching my 2 yr Anniversary with this great company, and at the same time I have also hit a slump. It was great in the beginning, everyone bought from me, well now I have signed a lot of those loyal buyers up as a consultant and of course with that they took their family and friends with them.

I would like to continue to stay a consultant, but I need to find those new customers to host a party either at their house or at their office. I have my basket testers that make a perfect way to take this to your office. If you would like to borrow my basket so that you can smell all of the new Fall/Winter scents, please contact me. Please feel free to pass my name and info onto any of your friends who might be interested, I will greatly appreciate it.

If you read this and are wanting a great smell to linger throughout your house please go online to www.Scentsy.com/ATully and browse the catalog. If you have any questions please e-mail me at: FourTullys@msn.com or give me a call 407-3111

This month our Scent of the Month is: Vanilla Walnut A warm lingering fragrance created with hints of roasted walnut and sweet vanilla bean.

Doesn't that just sound like it will make your house smell wonderful this season!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Cute cute new background!! I'll be getting some Christmas Scents from you soon ;)