Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun, HOT weekend!!

We had a great weekend. Mick is now working 4-10 hr days, so he is home on Friday's. That is nice, just one more day that we get to hang out together. He and Clay went and cleaned pig pens and worked with Clay's pig, the fair is a little less than a month away. His pig is huge. We've been trying to get out there in the morning being as it's not cooling off in the evenings. The rest of the day we just hung out at home doing things that we've been neglecting.

Sat we decided to go 4 wheeler riding with our friends Jason & Darcy, we went to Silver City, that was fun. It wasn't too hot either, which made it even more enjoyable. The kids were able to ride their own 4 wheelers and they did really good.





Today I took Clay to his second time of going to Church Camp. I am sure he will thoroughly enjoy being up there with a bunch of other kids. And honestly I will enjoy the break.. I hope he has fun!! I know I always did..


Yesterday while it was soo hot outside, 105 to be exact. We decided to go buy ourselves a swimming pool!! I haven't had one of these since I was little and we lived in Eagle! The kids will have so much fun this summer!!


Anyhow, this week we don't have anything planned. I am probably going to stay home most of the week and work on my tan! ;) This weekend Clay will ride in his 2nd Rodeo in Vale. He sure enjoyed riding steer's at the last Rodeo..

Oh and a little tease, something that really isn't too foreign to The Tully's is going to happen in about a month... Anyone dare to guess??? Besides Amanda that is, don't give it away sister!! (Everyone else is doing little giveaways why not me, guess it right and you'll get a little present)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I already left a comment, did I?

Anonymous said...

So I guess I didn't.

Anyways, I know but don't worry I wont say and I can't wait to be invited over to swim. ;o)

Cassie said...

Are you moving? The pool looks so yummy.

Anonymous said...

So, now I want to know what cassie wins!