Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day~Happy B-Day!!



Happy Father's Day to my dad. It's great how much he has been there for me and my family through the years. Thank you Dad for never giving up and always being consistant. You are a terrific grandfather for my kids. You are always there for Clay, you take him with you just about anywhere you go. He has learned so many things from you. Thank you for always being caring with Michayla. We appreciate you and mom taking the kids to Hells Canyon, Camping, Snow Mobiling and just having them come over on a weekend to spend the night because you hadn't seen them in a while! You are very appreciated, thanks again!



Here we are 13 years and 2 kids later on your 29th B-day! WOW, it's been just a whirl wind hasn't it. How do you express to the most important person in your life just how much he means to you? Well, you buy him a chain saw... Just kiddding, but that is what he got for Father's Day/Birthday!
I have never met someone like Mick, and how I was fortunate enough to marry him is sometimes beyond me. He is the most caring, giving, hard worker, never complains about anything, will give everything he has, generous, kind, motivated, funny husband and father I know. Mick is such a hard worker, has been since we got married and he just continues to work harder and harder as the years go by. He is so determined to do his best! I love him for always being here for me, never giving up on the things that he wants most, and always taking care of his family first! He is always willing to do anything for his kids, buys them way more than he should :) and makes time to make it to any event they have!
I love you Mick, I am blessed to have you as my forever husband! Hope you have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post! We were blessed with a wonderful father. Didn't you love watching him play with the kids on Saturday, I did. And there's Mick, you're a lucky girl or again blessed. I too loved seeing him playing duck, duck, goose with the girls on Saturday. He is also a great uncle and brother-in-law, Happy Birthday Mick!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Mick! What a sweet post...