Speaking of Rodeo's, Clay did extremely well in Nyssa at his first Rodeo.
He didn't show any signs of being nervous and got out there and did his best. I was video taping and Sis was taking pictures, but she was too busy watching him that she forgot to take a picture.. That was ok, when he came up to sit with me I took one then. He didn't stay on the whole 8 seconds, but he was about 4.5, so he will only continue to get better with each Rodeo we go to this summer. We are planning about 6 more Rodeo's through the Fall, so I hope he enjoys each time even more than the first..
The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back. We have been cutting down on our usuall running around due to the ever increasing cost of gas, so Sat we just took the dogs to the pond behind our subdivision then got ready for the Rodeo. Sunday Mick, Clay and Jason D went and fixed fence and Sis and I went to Church with my sister, then out to lunch and back home. Mick got home about 4, then we went over to The Dawson's house for a BBQ.
It's only 6:30am and I am already up and can't go back to sleep, so I guess I better get things started like the laundry that I didn't get done last night.
1 comment:
Sorry about your job, but I'm excited to have you "back" ;) Isn't it funny that Clay is going to be in all of these rodeos that we used to go to?
Post a Comment