Here is the video that I tried to download a few weeks ago. He is such a cute little guy.
Check out this video: Clays first steer ride
Add to My Profile | More Videos
This week I had an interview in Caldwell. It is a drive but it's also a job and I think that is what is important at this point. I have been asked to go back on Monday for a follow up interview, so pray that I get this job.. Going from 2 incomes back to 1 is kind of scarry.. I need to work..
We are also moving, yes you read right. When we moved into this place we knew it was temporary and when all of the crap with the neighbor started happening we really knew it would be temp. Anyhow so we found our dream home, well atlease place. It is on 10 acres!!! Yea, I am so excited, and it's not in the boonies or middle of nowhere so that we have to drive a lot, it's just off of Hubbard and Cloverdale. Anyhow a guy that played sports w/ Clay and also is friend's w/ my folk's is getting married and his fiance is moving in with him so we are moving into her house. It is just a rental situation, but maybe in the future we will be able to buy it. Anyhow, I will get to finally have horses again and ride way more than I have been (which means, I haven't). The house is older but she has kept it nice. Their is a 2 stall barn w/ tack and wash room and storage for hay. I could go on, but you'll have to just come and visit when we get moved in.
It is still in the Kuna School Dist, but the kids will just have to go to different school's. Hubbard/Teed do so much more with the kids than where they go now, so I think it is going to be a great move. And we will move just in time for them to get settled and then start school.
This weekend Clay had his second Rodeo in Vale, OR. He did a good job, they hurry those little guys that they don't really have time to get situated correctly, but I think with time he will definately get better. Next up I think is Emmett after the Fair in Caldwell, then Homedale, Caldwell Night and then Meridian Lions. He loves it, so as long as he still wants to do it, we'll take him. Sis really wants to be a Princess Queen, I have a friend who helps with all of that, so maybe next year we will have both the kids riding in some Rodeo's.
Oh and last night they had a Pig scramble, and of course Clay wanted to go and see if he could catch one, and well, um, yea he did. So we ended up bringing home yet another pig. I guess we will just raise this one and then have meat in a few months. Leave it to Clay to make it so we had to haul a little pig in a box back to Kuna from Vale, OR...
This week the kids are leaving on Wed night to go boating w/ my folk's for 5 days!! Mick and I couldn't be more exctied, I mean bummed.. No, they look forward to going and we look forward to hanging out as a couple again!! I appreciate my parents taking the kids that long, we are blessed to have such great Grandparents for our children!!
Well friends are coming over to BBQ tonight so I better get the house picke up..
1 comment:
Michayla would be the best princess ;) Can't wait to see the new place! I couldn't get the video to play, I'll keep trying.
Post a Comment