Monday, January 12, 2009

Tonight I am sitting over at my sister's watching her kids, well I should say, Mick is entertainging them with the Wii and well I am really not doing much. Ocassionally Ash will come over and try to bug me, she is such a little stink-pot, right now I have told her 3 times to put the keys back that she keeps getting out of the laundry room where Amanda & Jason hang their keys. HOLD PLEASE.. Ok got the keys put away, I don't think they would appreciate Ash locking the doors to the truck and then losing the keys or setting off the alarm in the garage, or whatever it is she could do w/ those things. Then of course she wants a snack, so now she is running through the living room making the announcement that we are having popcorn... I tell you, it is very different tending to a litte one. I think I am so spoiled with my kids, it sure seems they have grown up so fast..

Talking of that it reminds me of Sis B-day coming up on Thursday. I can't believe that my baby will be 8 yrs old.. Goodness, where has the time gone. We are going to go Roller Skating for her B-day, she can't wait. I didn't think I wanted to have another slumber party, although it was fun, I opted for her to do something else this year.
Amanda made some really cute invitations this year:


I can't wait to go skating, I can't remember when the last time was that I did that. It had to have been quite a long time ago because it was at Skate world that is no longer on Cole rd.. This will be an experience in itself.. I just hope I don't break my leg or something. ;)

I just can't even belive that this year I will have an 8 and 11 yr old and that Mick & I will hit the big 3-0!! I truly do adore this life that I have and all of those that share in it with me~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for watching the kids last night. They sure do love you guys!

We can't wait for Michayla's skate party. Hope I don't make a complete fool of myself, is that possible? ;o)

Anonymous said...

I think the invitations are adorable that Amanda made. She is making Luke's too and they turned out great! Yes, I think you will make a fool out of yourself Amanda, wish I was there to witness it...someone needs to bring a camera.