
I can't believe that Michayla is 8 today. Where has the last 8 years gone? I am so very proud of this little one. From day one she has been an utter joy in our lives. She was a terrific little girl, she slept well (some say way too much), she wasn't ever picky about food. Always was a happy baby. She is smart way beyond her years. Potty trained herself before 2 yrs old, started reading before she was 5. Once she got in school she absolutely loved it. Asked the teacher for extra homework to come home with. Loves to read and pretend like she is the teacher. Has always been the little motherly friend. Follows the rules and likes to keep things in order. Very helpful to her little cousins, sometimes too much that they don't like it.
She wears her heart on her sleeve, if you talk to stern to her she is crushed. Always wants to help clean, cook, organize, or whatever she can to keep things straight.
Mick and I adore her more than anything in this world. We definitely got two different ends of the spectrum with our children. We love them both for their individuality's.
Happy B-day my love, I hope you have a fantastic day at school. Can't wait to celebrate with our family and friends roller skating Saturday!!!
3 comments:
Happy Bday!! 8 years old...geez! I remember her sleeping until like 10:00 in the morning...I was SO jealous ;)
Wow, I can't believe she is 8! I remember when she was born...goodness, I remember when Clay was born! Time flies. Michayla is such a beautiful little girl!
Happy Birthday Michayla! Hope you have fun celebrating!
Happy Birthday Michayla!! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun roller skating.
Post a Comment