Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Super Star..

This last month, after two years of being a Scentsy Consultant, I was officially promoted to a Super Star Consultant!! I have kind of been neglecting selling Scentsy, but this last month I was completely motivated, got the job done and was able to promote and collect off of my down line. What a fantastic month it was too. I think I will get enough money in my commission check to do all of my Christmas shopping and some.. I was kind of wondering what kind of X-mas we were going to have. With the economy and the price of things I was wondering just exactly how creative I was going to have to make it, although I still think I am going to have to be creative, I am just glad I will have this extra money to fall back on. It's so hard when your kids aren't into toys, or movies or the more simpler things. My kids want the bigger and more expensive things. What to do?

Haloween was fun, Clay thinks he's to old to go with us, so he went to his friends house and went with a bunch of boys from school. Mick, Sis and I went to Amanda's sub and treated around there. Clay was of course a Bull Rider and Michayla was a Red Velvet princess. We had fun..
Anyhow our weekend was just a simple, realxing one. Sat I went to the Eagle Bazaar with my mom and sister and Michayla. It was fun, we have always made it a yearly ritual to do that together. Went and saw Grannie. She is looking great and seems to be feeling better with each day. Went and saw Laura and Zach's new house that they bought, it's close and just adorable for them. Can't wait till they are here and close, they move in Dec. Mick left Sat evening to meet up with Jason D. to go hunting. Abigail spent the night, she's too cute. I remember hearing, "Annie, I need a drink, Annie, I can't get the bathroom door open, Annie, I need another drink," I felt bad that she didn't sleep all that well and it made me realize just how lucky I am that my kids don't get up in the middle of the night anymore.
Sunday, Michayla and I just hung out together. Clay had spent the night w/ my parents to go Goose hunting with my dad, We were able to do some cleaning and then went outside to clean up stalls and then ride Goldie. Laura came over to hang out, she wanted to ride so I put her on Goldie, it was too cute. She doesn't ride but anyone can ride Goldie, she is an awesome horse for anyone!
Mick and Jason saw a lot of Elk but couldn't get them out of the brushes, they are off to try again this weekend.
It's been a long week, I have 4-10hr days and am exhausted 2 days into it.

No comments: