Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged..

5 things on my to-do list

Fold Laundry
Buy Clay his pig cane, brush and new Wranglers
Go camping
Get packed and ready to move
Re-do wallpaper in new kitchen


5 jobs I've had

Stay at home mom
Cashier
Receptionist
Direct seller
??

5 place's I've lived

Douglas, WY
Halfway, OR
Eagle, Boise, Meridian, Nampa and Kuna, ID

5 favorite snacks

wheat thins
red licorice
peanut butter cups
Ice Tea
crackers/peanut butter/honey

5 things you may not know about me

I like to do word finds, sometimes too much
I am very specific on folding towels
I am never content with things
I weigh.... no no, I won't tell that... :)
????

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

Buy everything I can't afford now.. :)
Take a huge family vacation
Buy a Ranch
Go to Australia
Share with family and friends

5 things I love

Mick calling me "Annie"
Kissing the kids at bedtime
My family and friends
My dogs
My life, it's great these days!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Fun ;) It's interesting how much you can still learn about a person after 12 years or so of friendship!

Anonymous said...

Jason folds the towels diffently than I do and it bugs me. I bet we fold towels the same. ;o)

Nicole said...

HI ANDREA!!! I miss talking with you so much! I am glad that we can keep in touch thru blogging.. anyway, your little family is so cute! I wish you the best.. and we need to go to cook's two hole bar again.. it was so fun. love, nicole