I am trying to grow my Scentsy business by leaps and bounds. I have recently started a blog for just Scentsy. Please visit, there will be give-aways, up to date information on all of the new and exciting things Scentsy is doing.
If any of you are looking for a part time job, Scentsy is perfect. You make your own hours, and set the pay that you want to make. It has truly been the easiest thing to sell. $99 gets you all of the products you need to start and by the next month you've made that back.
If you really aren't sure what Scentsy is and you would like more information please contact me. I loved burning candles but with the kids around was always afraid that they were going to burn themselves or worse. Scentsy is the best alternative to a safe way of making your house smell great!! They are wickless, sootless and flameless. It makes perfect SCENTS!!!
If you know someone who needs to get away from the flame pass my name and blog along to them!!
Please visit my new blog and become a follower. http://only4yourscents.blogspot.com Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment