Friday, June 12, 2009

Dishwasher and bubbles??

One of Clay's chores is unloading and loading the dishwasher. He has been doing this chore for about 2 years now. The other day I asked him to load the washer and turn it on. It had been about 20 mins since he turned it on and I walked into the kitchen. To my suprise I saw this coming out of the washer:


He had run out of dishwasher detergent and decided to put dish soap in to fill it the rest of the way. I guess in a sense it was good thinking, but in reality it caused quite a mess. I had to get out the shop vac and vaccuum it all out of there. He appologized over and over. I didn't get mad, how was he to know that it would make that mess. So needless to say we got a little 101 on what dish detergent to put in there and what not.
A few days later we turned it on and it did it again, probably hadn't gotten all of the soap suds out the first time.. Silly boy..

2 comments:

Cassie said...

OMG...THAT is so funny!!! I'm glad that you took pics of it!

amanda said...

I'm so glad you got a picture. That's classic!