Sunday, March 22, 2009

6 1/2 inches..

Two posts in one day, this has to be good, and trust me it is!!

Michayla has been bugging me about getting her hair cut. We attempted to do it yesterday but we couldn't get an appointment anywhere. I promised her that we would do it today. So after getting up and ready for the day we headed out and were able to get right in to a hair dresser.
We went back and forth, trim it up, cut it short and here is the final decision.


Before:















After:













She absolutely love it! Mick and I adore it too. I think it makes her look older, not that I want her to. She already acts likes she is 16!! I have been told that she looks even more like me than before! I will deffinately take that compliment!

Anyhow there is our suprise for the day!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the new "do". She's a cutie! And yes, looks much older.

Thanks for stopping by.
Did you watch Jon and Kate last night?

Anonymous said...

Your title had me curious...just what exactly were you going to talk about?? :)
Very cute hair, Short hair is the way to go....look at her Aunt Amanda sporting the new do these days!