Well life has been so busy, that I deleted my blog page, but now have decided to start it back up again. Too much has been going on. I don't even know where to start.
We moved, yes again. When Mick's old business partner tried suing us, it put a big kink in all of our plans. So there fore we have had to make some minor adjustments to things. We have stayed in Kuna, but are now closer to my sister just off 10 Mile. It's a really nice house, and the kids didn't have to change school's, that is a big plus especially at this age when they have their friends and all of that. We've been literally moving everyday since last Friday. You'd think we would be done, but we aren't. I took today off from work to get the rest of the stuff moved and clean up some. We have a 3 car garage here and let me tell you every little space of it is being used. Honestly when we had the shop, I didn't think we had that much stuff but now that we don't have a 1300 sq ft shop anymore, it looks like a lot more.
I am very excited though, I have a HUGE kitchen (which most of you know, I am not much of a cooker or baker, but it'll be nice none the less). I also have a very BIG bedroom with an extra room just off of it that I am using for my office/Scentsy room. The bathroom is really big too. I really do like this house, and am glad we found it. The dogs love being able to run around in the grass and the also have a burm that they sit on and I am assuming they act like they are Queen's of the yard.. I'll post pictures just as soon as I can find the cord..
Two weekends ago, Clay got his pig for the Fair. He is pretty excited to be showing it this summer. He understands that the pig will be sold and is looking forward to putting the money he will get for selling it away in a savings account. I will have to add pictures later. I don't quite know where the cord is to hook my camera up to the computer.
Baseball has started as well. So we really have been busy all the time. Hopefully when we aren't running back and forth from old to new house, we won't feel like we don't have anytime in the evenings. Clay's first game is next Saturday..
Ok, well if I don't head over the the old house now, I might not ever today..
2 comments:
Hello...I talked to you this morning and you said nothing about starting to blog again!! I'm glad you at least emailed me to let me know.
Welcome back, it really is fun to look back on and keep account of our crazy lives!
Welcome back!! Sounds busy, but someday we'll miss it, at least that's what keeps me going sometimes ;)
Post a Comment