Monday, February 9, 2009

McCall Carnival, Snow mobiling..

It's been quite a while since I have updated my blog, just haven't felt like it lately. But I have done so much in the last two weeks, that I thought I better update and share..
Typically my girlfriend Laura and I go to McCall for the Carnival every year and this year we invited 3 other gals to go with us. We rented a cute hotel room and left Sat morning, it was a lot of fun. I think I just enjoyed getting away and the fresh air!







We had fun, ate dinner at a great restaurant, went to the best hot springs Gold Fork, where we happened to run into my sister and family as we were leaving. It was just nice! Those girls were great fun!!
Came home that evening and Mick had been cooking all day, some of our friends came over for the super bowl, I am not really into football, but definately thought the game was well worth watching.
We've been working working working and fitting the gym in, in between.
The kids have been signed up for baseball & softball for this spring, we have try out's for Clay this Sat. I hope we can arrange to get them both to their practices and games.. I know we'll run into some conflict with having games at the same time, but I hope that it can be worked out.
My parents invited us to go snow mobiling/sledding with them on Sunday, that was so fun. It just amazes me how well Clay can ride a snow mobile. He rides so good and doesn't show off or drive irresponsible. He is really awesome on his sled and Mick's too. We went out past Pine, there wasn't a ton of snow but enough that we all had fun!






All has been good, we are approaching a spot where we feel like we are stuck between a rock and a very hard place. Any prayers to help us would be greatly appreciated! I'll add more to that in a little while..

2 comments:

Cassie said...

What winter fun :) I hope everything is alright...

Amanda said...

You're in my prayers!

Thanks for taking Abigail with you guys, she had so much fun!